Restore Health KY is a renowned addiction treatment center in Lexington that specializes in opioid addiction treatment and alcoholism treatment. We use the most effective treatment programs to give our clients the best chances of overcoming drug addiction.
When you’re addicted to drugs, you develop a compulsive urge to use them despite the harmful consequences that come with substance abuse. People who struggle with drug and alcohol addiction find it extremely difficult to resist the compulsive urge to use drugs. Drug addiction causes serious physical and mental damage. The earlier you seek treatment for drug dependence, the more you’re likely to put your life back on track.
Substance abuse can leave you feeling helpless and isolated. But it doesn’t have to be that way. Addiction treatment centers in Lexington are there to help you overcome drug dependence.
Overcoming opiate addiction and alcoholism is not a simple process. It requires a patient to undergone various stages of recovery under the guidance and supervision of rehabilitation specialists. At Restore Health KY, we offer holistic treatment programs that focus on weaning patients off drugs through medication-assisted treatment and other forms of therapy and counseling.
If you’re one of the millions of people struggling with substance abuse disorders, you can find your recovery at Restore Health KY.
Here are some of the programs we offer at Restore Health KY:
- Medication-assisted treatment– We use suboxone (a drug the combines buprenorphine and naloxone) to wean patients off drugs before taking them through other forms of therapy and counseling.
- Intensive outpatient management– We provide intensive outpatient care whereby our clients can visit our Lexington facility a couple of times a week for therapy, MAT, peer support, and counseling. This program gives our clients the flexibility they need to get treatment while going about their normal routine.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy– Our team of therapists use this form of treatment to help patients cope with unwanted thoughts and feelings that can lead to opiate dependence and alcoholism.
- Group therapy– We schedule group therapy sessions to allow our clients to get all the peer support they need to quit drug abuse. Through group therapy, our clients can develop the essential life skills that will help them overcome drug abuse.
- Rehab at home video training courses – We are planning to introduce a series of video training courses that are both informational and entertaining to ensure our patients stay motivated in their recovery journey.
- Nutritional counseling – Recovery from addiction requires a patient to eat the right foods and take the right supplements. At Restore Health KY, we have certified nutritionists who are ready to support our clients when it comes to dietary needs.
- Telehealth and telemedicine – We’ve incorporated this option in our addiction treatment programs to enable our clients to get treatment from their remote locations. This option comes in handy, especially at this time of Covid-19.
- Biofeedback technology and analysis– This program uses visual or auditory feedback to help patients improve their physical, emotional, and mental health.
Visit our website at Restore Health KY to learn more about our addiction treatment programs.